Save As Doc
A Google Sheets add-on to convert any Google Sheets spreadsheet into a Google Document for improved legibility of lengthy cell text entered manually or through a Google Form submission. Basically, this will make Google Forms submissions readable!
- Choose any name for the generated document
- Select any number of cells to output
- Choose any heading style for column headings
- Add a pagebreak after each row of data
- Save the current settings as the default
- Generates a Google Document in your Google Drive
How to use
- Click the Save As Doc add-on icon in the Google Workspace sidebar
- Select the cells to include or choose “Select all data”
- Enter a file output name.
- Modify the output settings in the sidebar.
- Choose Save as Doc.
Save As Doc will output the Google Sheets cell content as a paragraph one after the next. This means that the Sheet content will not be output side by side as laid out in the Sheet.